CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This week..

I'm hoping that this week I will get a lot of the clutter out of my house. I have so much stuff and nowhere to put anything so it is either going to be sold (yard sale), given to good will or thrown out!!! Today I have a bunch of stuff I need to do since I was slacking the past few weeks what with being sick and not being home.. and well, just being lazy.

To Do List:
5 loads of laundry
Clean bathrooms
Prep Food
Clean Living Room
Vacuum
Dust
Clean up Bedroom
Reorganize and clean out Kitchen
Sweep and Mop Kitchen and Bathrooms
Put Christmas Boxes in Garage
Put away Camping Stuff
Make a good dent on the office


I have so much stuff to do that I don't want to but I really do need to this done. Once it is done I won't have it hanging over my head anymore and I will feel so much better. I can't wait until the garage and office are clean and I can have my makeup in there instead of in my bedroom. It is a daunting task and I feel overwhelmed but if I take it just a little bit at a time, hopefully I will be able to get through it all.

I have a couple of food prep videos that need to be edited and I need to do a weigh in video. PS - it's bad! =[

Okay.. gotta get this stuff done!

♥pFm♥

1 comments:

Sunny said...

Wow, sounds like you're keeping busy! Wanna come over and help me with my spring cleaning? ;) It feels so good to have a clean house!